Sugar – a magical recipe for hair removal?
Many probably already know that consuming too much added sugar can make you fat. But do you know that sugar is the perfect ingredient for hair removal? If you are wondering what this is, it is depilation which is very similar to waxing.
Sugaring hair removal is an ancient middle-eastern practise that uses natural paste from food derived ingredients to remove hair follicles from the root. The theory behind body sugaring is that once the hair is removed from the root and when it grows back, there will be less of it.
Sugaring technique is simple and yet has lots of advantages.
• The usage of natural ingredients in the sugaring paste does not irritate the skin
• Body sugaring is hygienic
• Sugar paste is cooler than wax (body temperature)
• Perfect for sensitive or allergy- prone skin types.
• Universally effective for all hair types and colour
• It can be used on all part of the body or face
• Ingredients used can tighten skin and make hair removal easy
• A gentler and natural alternative to other hair removal methods.
• Will not clog pores
• Easier to clean off the skin than waxes
• Since sugar does not dry, the process takes less time and yields better results
Repeated treatments lead to permanency
So, if your customers are frustrated by the pain, inconvenience and expensive repeated waxing, shaving, plucking and electrolysis, then you have come to the right place. The CosMed Ltd – PANDHY’S™ world of sweet sugaring technique! Find out what difference the almighty sugar can make in your life at Cosmobeauté Vietnam!
“Participating for the very first time, we are excited to meet the local importers, distributors and buyers from Vietnam and the surrounding countries and explore business opportunities with them!” said Gertrud Borbíró, CEO and Founder of CosMed Ltd.